Saturday 28 December 2013

Carloway - Laundry by Gianluca Vecchi Photography

Click on this image to see the winner as well as the finalists from your country



Scotland is a strange and beautiful nation, not so easy to be entirely described through images. There, you can find breathtaking landscapes and dismal places; you can live in elegant towns as well as in harsh countrysides; you can discover a glorious past or a grey present. Often, two opposite realities stand one next to the other, in a range of a few metres. Scotland has been photographed in many ways, so I thought to do it in a different one. Using a little, simple point-and-shoot camera, I tried to portray little, simple details of the realities I found during my trip there. The portfolio’s name refers to both my camera and the pictures I have taken: little, simple, compact pieces of Scotland.



Article source: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone/3419374/sony-xperia-z-review/


No comments:

Post a Comment